Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Meet Me


Hello! It's great to see you here! I am Faye. I am a photographer based in Lafayette, LA (also serving Texas, and available for travel :D) 



Things about me... 

  • faye is my middle name.
  • i don't like my first name, Sasha. 
  • i am a virgo, born August 28th. 
  • I am a mother to my beautiful, sweet, outgoing daughter. Her name is Jeanique. 
  • i become a mother at the age of 19.   
  •  i am 26 years old now. 
  • i was born and raised in Austin, Texas. I moved here Lafayette, Louisiana four years ago. 
  • i will never stop loving my hometown, Austin.  
  •  i am with my boyfriend for almost four years now. 
  • i never received a college degree but i love to learn and will never stop till the day i die. 
  • i am an older sister. My sister and i are 11 years apart. 
  • my mom is my best friend. We talk on the phone everyday!
  • snickerdoodles cookies, cakes, cinnamon desserts are my ultimate weakness.
  • my favorite food is bread rolls!
  • i eat eggs for breakfast every morning. 
  • i am addicted to facebook, instagram and photoshop. 
  • i love to capturing the moments of people's lives. 
  •  my first love is photography. I live, I dream, I work and I enjoy it. 
  • i am not a morning person.
  • i am wear a size 11 shoe.
  • sunsets make me feel sad.
  • i am a dog person. i have three chihuahua dogs. Their name are Basile, Bree and Fatso.
  • i love the smell of fall, bonfires, pinecones and cinnamon.  
  • i don't drink coffee.
  • my drinks of choice are water, raspberry tea and hot green tea.
  • i hate drinking tap water.
  • if you are getting married outdoors let me know, i'd be happy to travel!
  • i love flying on planes. 
  • summer is my favorite season.
  • i love relaxing at the beach <-- its my favorite spot!
  • sometimes i don't know how to stop laughing.
  • i love to laugh 'till i cry.
  • i like to make people laugh.

2 comments:

Faye,
You have done an amazing job on this blog and your photos are very well done and clear and professional. I am very impressed!! Keep up the good work:*
Cathy Roberts

I so love these photos you took! You are a such amazing photographer! You are very good at creatives and ideas with any background! Keep up the good work & successful!! :)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011 sunayephotography