Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Beautiful Amelia...


Introducing beautiful Amelia, she is 16 years old. I have known her since she was a little girl.  Also, her mother, Ms. Hamilton  (KJ) was my tutor when I was in third grade.  I could not believe that Amelia has matured into a beautiful young lady.  She will graduate from same school where I graduated 9 years ago.  I am envious of her long curly red hair.  She is a DROP DEAD GORGEOUS.  I had a great time with her last Sunday.  We have found many perfect spots for photo shooting on popular 1st street in Austin, Texas.  I am excited to show my few favorite images.

KJ, thank you for allowing me to shoot pictures of your daughter. 

















1 comments:

Thank you for shooting me! The pictures are really great! I'm glad I picked you to do a photo shoot for me! :)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011 sunayephotography