Monday, November 5, 2012

Downtown Lafayette Children Session: Abby and Luke



Brandy and Bryan had their first photo session for their kids, Abby and Luke.  Surprise that Brandy is pregnant with 3rd child. How exciting! 
Luke, a 21 months old boy was a very happy but very active! I bet he will be a great athlete.   Last time I met him when he was a little baby.  He was so chubby and cute.  I was so thrilled to meet him again yesterday.   
Abby, a 14 years old girl, was very shy and sweet.   She does not need to wear make up and  is such naturally pretty.  She reminds me of my little sister, she's now 15 years old.  She does not wear much make up either. 
I had a lot of fun with them. They are a very happy family.  I am hoping someday I will capture them as family.  :)

Here are a few of my favorites... 












Brandy & Bryan:  I am looking forward to meeting your new addition soon! Thank you again. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011 sunayephotography