Saturday, November 3, 2012

November is here!

What am I thankful for.........



[My parents in Fairplay, Colorado 2008]

I am most thankful for my mother because she gave me life. She is my best friend. She is so supportive. She is a best teacher. She inspires me to do my best and always lets me know how proud she is of me. She is always there for me when I need her and she is a shoulder to cry on. I call her all the time. I love my mommy! :)

I am thankful for my daddy because he's nice. That's all. Ha ha. Not. He's very supportive. He made me wiser and stronger... and all the things he taught me.


I am thankful for my little sister, Jasi and grandparents for they are always on my side, and have always supported me through the good and bad.



I am thankful for my lovely daughter, Jeanique. Being a mother is something that I have always wanted to be... My daughter...  She is the most sweet girl ever. Her smile can light up a room! She knows how to make my day! :)



I am thankful for my supportive boyfriend, Marcel. He came into our life almost four years ago. He will always be here when we need him. He works really hard to provide for our family. We are so blessed to have him.




[2011 Fairplay, Colorado]
I am thankful for my eyes... can see the most beautiful things in the world and view the entire world.



I am thankful for this roof over my head, the food in my kitchen, warm water baths and the bed…




[One of my close friends, April Alonso]
I am thankful for all my friends… ones that have supported me... Good friend is hard to find. I am so blessed to have these friends in my life.


I am thankful for all the people that did me wrong in life. I wouldn’t be as strong as I am today!

I am thankful for my car…take me to anywhere I want. :)

I am thankful for all the doctors, teachers and mechanics..

I am thankful for the sun, the tree and the grass.

I am thankful for my canon camera and able to capture all of the memories in our lives.

I am thankful for PINTEREST... for creativity! Without pinterest, my house will be plain and boring.

I am thankful for every morning that I wake up & every night when I lay in bed.




......and one more thing I am thankful for my dogs... Because they makes me feel so loved! :)


[Bree and Basile]

... and now.... Tell us what are you thankful for?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011 sunayephotography